Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to the beginning

It's been a while since I've posted anything.  I don't know if it was due to lack of inspiration, or both!  Any ways,  Christmas came and went.  Now we're on to bringing in the new year!  I don't know about you but for me this 2010 went by quick!  Which, i cant complain about it because I am ready for the upcoming year. My main goal for the year is to travel to the mainland: Minnesota, California, Nevada, and my dream vacation to New York City! I'm not saying I'm going to be able to see all of them this year but at least two of them!

This year  has been a year of finding myself. Although I'm still exploring I pretty much have a grasp on what I can handle.  I'm still searching for what I want out of life for me.  What do you want out of life?  How did you find out what you wanted? Better yet, how are you going to get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment