Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Indecisive

So I am back on Facebook, good or bad thing? I honestly couldn't tell you. A part of me feels like its a bad thing because I don't have the faith in myself to stay away from what I was doing before; constantly comparing myself & what I have in my life to what others have & just feeling like I wasn't good enough.

But.. the other half of me is going you were able to show yourself that you don't need to be dependent on Facebook. I taught myself that I don't need to constantly be checking it. I started blogging, reading the NY times, taking better care of myself.

It just sparked in my mind how dependent we have become on social networking. I believe that if we were all able to truly use it for what it's main purpose was: positive & instant communication. Instead too many people are using it for one thing DRAMA.

well its bed time and it would explain why my blog is starting to not make sense. I think you get the idea and I'm sure I'll have more to say in a later post but for now I'm going to continue what I've been doing but I'll be adding Facebook on the BOTTOM of the list.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment